Grand Rapids Divorce Lawyer
Many people facing divorce and family law disputes find themselves with an abundance of important questions and have a difficult time finding the right person with the knowledge and experience to provide answers.
- What is the difference between divorce and separate maintenance?
- When should I request alimony or spousal support?
- Isn’t there a six-month minimum cooling off period if there are minor children involved?
- Are divorce cases automatically referred to mediation?
- When should I hire a divorce lawyer?
We are proud to be your up-to-the minute source for answers and solutions to Grand Rapids Divorce matters. Our forward-thinking divorce attorneys represent men and women who welcome an approach to divorce that is focused on the future, not the past.