Grand Rapids Child Custody Attorney
At Johnsen Wikander, we believe that issues affecting the well being of children are the most important considerations in any divorce. Decisions about custody, child support and parenting time can have lifelong effects.
Our progressive family law attorneys are committed to providing forward-looking guidance to parents. We advocate and counsel clients on all child-related issues within a divorce, including:
- Physical and legal custody considerations
- Child support in cases of unusual medical or educational needs
- Complex visitation and parenting time arrangements
- Paternity matters
- Grandparent visitation rights
- Third party custody matters
For a detailed and confidential discussion of the factors involved in your child custody and support case, contact our Grand Rapids Family Law office today.