Grand Rapids Divorce Judgment Modification Lawyer
Modification of alimony, child custody and support is an option when the initial circumstances upon which the divorce decree was based have substantially changed. A change in circumstance can include:
- Employment status of the custodial or non-custodial parent;
- Significant change in salary or other compensation;
- Special medical or educational needs of the child;
- Remarriage and/or relocation; or
- Substantiated allegations of abuse, neglect or an unsafe environment
Contact us today for a discussion of how changing circumstances may lead to a divorce decree modification in your case.