Grand Rapids Divorce Decree Modification Lawyer
Modification of alimony, child custody and support is an option when the initial circumstances upon which the original divorce decree was based have substantially changed. A change in circumstance can include:
- Employment status of the custodial or non-custodial parent
- Significant change in salary or other compensation
- Special medical or educational needs of the child
- Remarriage and/or relocation
- Substantiated allegations of abuse, neglect or an unsafe environment
Contact us today for a discussion of how changing circumstances may lead to a divorce decree modification in your case.
We are proud to provide forward-thinking advice and aggressive representation in the area of divorce decree modification matters. We focus on your needs and interests and the continued wellbeing of the minor children involved.
Our knowledgeable and responsive attorneys have the experience you can trust to handle your post-decree modification case, including:
- Post-divorce decree modification of orders affecting alimony and property division
- Child support and child custody modification
- Change of parenting time and visitation arrangements
- Relocation/change of domicile
- Termination of parental rights and parenting time in situations involving substantiated abuse or neglect
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an attentive and experienced post-judgment lawyer who is invested in your future.